Have you been wondering how to improve employee relationships, communication, creativeness and efficiciency in your team?
Would you like to test how your team effectively communicates, through dedicated teamwork to achieve a group aim? To prepare dishes of 'Nouvelle Slovene Cuisine' and at the same time be acquainted with Slovene traditions, modern cookery methods, trends in cuisine and Slovene culinary souvenirs.
Recipe notes – ingredients – teamwork – communication – building relationships – basic matching food and wine - dinner–party – prize draw – new experience and knowledge.
- arrival, welcome with coffee and house pastries
- presentation of the chefs and waiting staff
- participants receive recipe notes
- participants look around the kitchen and see the ingredients which they will transform into dinner
- participants prepare their plan, divide roles etc.
- blind wine tasting, basic food and wine matching
- preparing tableware
- dinner – 4 courses with matching wines
- prize draw of Slovene culinary souvenirs during dinner
- discussion about feelings, relationships during work
Aims of the workshop
Participants will test their own abilities to work in a team, feel the strength of teamwork and the satisfaction of achieving a goal – dinner.
At the same time they will gain basic knowledge in the area of creating menus, matching food and wine, tableware and the use of modern techniques to prepare dishes. They will be acquainted with local foods and through Slovene culinary souvenirs, recognise the traditions and wealth of Slovenia.
- welcome drink
- cookery workshop
- 4-course lunch or dinner
- presentation of top Slovene wines, wine tasting
- recipe notes from the workshop
- chef's hat
Minimum number of participants:
- for wine – charged according to amount drunk
- for prize draw prizes: €90.00
- for teambuilding trainers €180/per hour