Join locals for a tour of the tastes of colourful Radol’ca!
Why has pollen
become a world ‘hit’, why was the Pharmacy and Alchemy Museum
set up in Radovljica, who invented Lectar honeybread hearts
, at what temperature does chocolate set
, why did our chef receive a Michelin Star
, and what are we most proud
of in Radovljica?
Taste Radol’ca with us!
MUSEUM OF APICULTURE
- welcome, overview of the programme with a professional local guide
- reception in the Museum of Apiculture including honey liqueur, tasting of bee products and a tour of the museum
PHARMACY AND ALCHEMY MUSEUM
- chef Uroš Štefelin’s (1 Michelin Star, green star for sustainability) cold herb starter, glass of wine, tour of the museum
GOSTILNA LECTAR INN and LECTAR HONEYBREAD WORKSHOP
- visit to the Lectar honeybread workshop, bowl of Lectar’s soup made according to a recipe dating from 1822 – the year the inn first opened
HIŠA LINHART (chef Uroš Štefelin)
- main course served by the team at the 300 year-old renovated Hotel Linhart (chef Uroš Štefelin, 1 Michelin Star), glass of wine to match
RADOL’CA HOUSE OF CHOCOLATE
- you will prepare your own chocolate dessert in the "Radolška čokolada"
- find out (and taste) which drinks best pair with chocolate
EUR 149/per person
Price for extra drinks
: according consumption.
Price includes VAT.
The programme is run for a minimum of 6 people.
Reservations and information